Follow us on:

Key to the Life

I found, your memories
All written in regelation
you wrote the past
you drove the years

And its redemption
my heart is waiting
last for salvation

Im flying in the lust
of your last breath
these voices gave me
the key to the life

Another mankind,I am
I fight my fate,I hear my feel
and these planets seems
tated in misjudged way

embarassement all I sung for you
these voices pollute air
until you sing it back

another taste of love Im
hatred of
another peice of life
you want to be
another life of lie I cant live again
another day of peace I want to die

Agony,I will taste
until you break your love
A form of confusion
will hit your heart-beat

never pardon you
until you could make it true
until you find those
keys of life....

 [ 4 :3 }

[ Project : Key to the Life ] [For : Team Sing Young, Alberta]

[ Original Lyrics By : Ramees Muhammed ]