Follow us on:

Towards the Sun

What's that force that made me higher
It wasn't young, I could hear
Nothing than the thought
that made me higher

Flew up to the white light here
Didn't count,how I fly
What would come to stop me
Right to down

Know ain't bird that have the wings
take me up,towards the heat
I feel the heat as I go
as I feel Im nearer to you

Heart beats like a matronome
It have the fear ,but hold it for
being the most brave one
In the worlds

Sun is blind,it wont see me
but it let us see,
and it is victim for
All our moral deeds

Ease to roll a stone from top of Alps
and ease to roll us if we drop
till we see the sudden drop
doesn't get scared,we still climb on

A sudden light brushed my eyes
full of light ,no colors
been fall in spell where
that  im looking at

It took half of time I seeked up
God is great ,there's no pain
When got to ground,I know
Only my thought is still alive



[Beat : Expression Anthology]