Follow us on:

Door Next..

Itz too long to take up
Hold on some minutes..
I know you can

Seeing all these and I
hope you will hide in my
better safer mind

And you never care
what they say
So you will heal me..same
Heal will kill me in all sense

Seeing all these
hide in my safe mind
and your smiles made me
cry over that night
begin to new life..

And all you done for me
Funny it was to think so
Ain’t made myself sick

You are the doctor..but
I can’t be your patient
I know you will heal me
same heal makes me..lie on to die with shy

I feel like a voice
waiting at the door
next to my mind..

But it’s locked up..unbreakable it is I feel
Someone’s dreams I know
They called it love..same I calls mad
And I am the nomad

Same thing I ask you
Why he made me born
and Is it for myself?
Or for you?